Pier 66 Maritime is a seasonal outdoor site at Pier 66 within Hudson River Park. The location includes a former Lackawanna railroad barge, the Pier 66 Maritime Bar & Grill, the Lightship Frying Pan, a historic rail float bridge, and an authentic 1900’s caboose.
The Pier 66 Maritime Bar & Grill has a full service bar and delicious food prepared on site. The Bar & Grill is located on the floating railroad barge that is securely docked at Pier 66. The Lightship Frying Pan and the John J. Harvey Fireboat are moored alongside. Come to Pier 66 Maritime and watch the boats sail down the Hudson River and stay for the sunset.
- Full bar & grill
- Second story viewing deck
- Lightship Frying Pan Dining Area
- An authentic 1900’s railroad caboose
- Seating throughout (on a first come, first served basis)
- Large covered area with weather protection
- A casual self-service style throughout the barge
- Reservations for larger parties (25 or more)